Terms and Conditions - tinyimgcompress.com
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Tiny image Compress!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Tiny image Compress's Website, located at https://www.tinyimgcompress.com/.
We assume that you accept these terms and conditions by using this website. Do not continue to use Tiny image Compress if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person who logs on to this website and is compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. The Client and we are collectively referred to as the "Party," "Parties," or "Us." All references are to the provision of our assistance to the client in the most efficient manner with the express aim of meeting that client's demands in regard to the performance of the Company's specified services, in accordance with and subject to Dutch legislation. It is known that any use of the aforementioned terminology or other words in the singular, plural, he/she, or they format refers to the same thing.
Unless otherwise stated, Tiny image Compress and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Tiny image Compress. All intellectual property rights are reserved. In accordance with the limitations outlined in these terms and conditions, you may access this from Tiny image Compress for your own personal use.
You must not:
- Republish material from Tiny image Compress
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Tiny image Compress
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Tiny image Compress
- Redistribute content from Tiny images Compress
On a number of the website's pages, users have the option to send messages and take part in information and opinion debates. Tiny Image Compress does not filter, edit, publish, or evaluate Comments before they are made public online. The thoughts and opinions expressed in comments do not represent those of Tiny Image Compress, its affiliates, or its agents. The comments' authors' thoughts and opinions are expressed there. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Tiny image Compress shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, all damages, or expenses incurred as a result of the use, publishing, or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Tiny picture Compress retains the right to review all comments and to move or remove any comments that are considered offensive, inappropriate, or that otherwise violate these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
By submitting your comments, you are granting Tiny image Compress a non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, change, and allow permission to others to do the same in any format.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following groups may link to our website without first obtaining permission in writing:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, articles, or other website content as long as the link complies with the following requirements: (a) it is not misleading in any way; (b) it does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its goods and/or services; and (c) it is appropriate for the linking party's website.
Additional link requests from the organizations listed below may be considered and approved:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
Our approval of link requests from these organizations is contingent upon our evaluation of the following factors: (a) the link would not negatively reflect upon us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have a history of problems with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink more than offsets the absence of Tiny image Compress; and (d) the link is within the context of general resource information.
For these organizations to link to our home page, the following prerequisites must be satisfied: (a) the link must not in any way be misleading; (b) it must not imply sponsorship of, endorsement of, or approval of the linking party and its goods or services; and (c) it must make sense in relation to the linking party's website.
If you work for one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must email Tiny image Compress. Your application should include your name, the name of your organization, contact information, the URL of your website, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of any URLs on our site to which you would like to connect. A reply should come in two to three weeks.
Organizations that have been approved may link to our website in the following ways:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Tiny image Compress's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without first getting permission from us in writing, you are not allowed to use frames around any of our web pages or otherwise alter the visual design or layout of our website.
We take no responsibility for anything that appears on your website. You guarantee to support us against any claims made about us on your website. A website should not contain any links that could be seen as defamatory, pornographic, or illegal, or that violate someone else's rights in any way or that promote such violations.
Reservation of Rights
We have the right to request the removal of any or all connections to our website. You agree that we have the right to ask for the immediate termination of any links to our website. Additionally, we reserve the right to modify both the linking policy and these terms at any time. By repeatedly linking to our website, you accept to be bound by and comply with these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you see any links on our website that are offensive for any reason, please let us know as soon as possible. Requests for links to be removed will be considered, but we are not obligated to comply with your request or to respond to you directly.
The content on this website is provided "as is," with no assurance as to its correctness, thoroughness, or timeliness. We also make no assurances as to its continued accessibility. Additionally, we make no promises as to the accuracy or timeliness of the information on this website.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of our website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability stated in this Section and other parts of this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding clause; and (b) apply to all duties arising under the disclaimer, including those arising in contract, tort, and for violation of statutory duty.
As long as the website, together with the information, merchandise, and services made accessible there, are provided without charge, we will not be held liable for any loss or damage of any type.