FAQ - tinyimgcompress.com
How do I resize photos without losing quality?
You can resize your photos easily without losing quality. Here are the procedures to resize photos:
- Visit a tinyimgcompress.com
- Go home and go to the Image resizing option.
- Tap on the file upload option or just drag and bring your file to this place.
- Go to the upload your file option and hit to resize option.
- Finally, click to download your file and save it on your PC.
How do I resize scanned documents?
With easy steps, you can resize your scanned documents and here are steps given below:
- Move to tinyimgcompress.com and open it.
- Visit home and choose an option of resizing scanned document option.
- Afterward, go to the upload a file option or pull and get your file here.
- Next, you need to hit the upload option and click on the resize option.
- At last, download your edited or resized files and save that files on your system.
How to resize a picture?
You can resize a picture easily, and here are the important steps mentioned below such as:
- Open the tinyimgcompress.com website.
- Move to a home page and choose the resize a picture option.
- Click on a file upload or even drag and add your file here.
- After a second step, go to an upload option and hit to resize option.
- After a third step, go to a download option to download changed files, and finally click on save to save the resized picture on your system.
How to resize a photo?
It is very simple to resize your photo, and the process of resizing photos is given below:
- Go to tinyimgcompress.com and access it.
- On the home page of the same site, resize a photo option.
- Next, select the upload a file option or bring your file here.
- Click on the upload option and tap on the resize option.
- Lastly, then download edited files and click to save them.
How to resize an image?
It is a very straightforward process to resize an image, and here are the steps:
- Access your site tinyimgcompress.com.
- Move to a home page and choose the resize an image option.
- Then, go to a file upload option or drag your file here and add that picture.
- The next step is to upload your file and click on resize option.
- After downloading and resizing the file, save that Image on a computer.
Where to resize pictures?
To resize pictures, you don’t have to install any software on your PC. You can open a site, www. Tinyimgcompress.com, and use your pictures to reduce their size.
How to edit a photo?
Editing a photo is easy, and the steps are given to edit your photo:
- First of all, open your URL named tinyimgcompress.com.
- Open a home page and select an option to edit a photo
- Choose an upload option and then drag and pull your photo here.
- Starts uploading a file, and afterward, hit on resize option.
- Finally, go to a download, resize the file and click to download; then, save that edited photon on your PC system.
How to compress the Image?
It is simple to compress the Image, and here are the steps given below:
- Open a site of tinyimgcompress.com
- Visit a homepage and Go to an image compressor option.
- Click on an upload option and put an image to compress here.
- Upload that particular file and choose a compress the Image.
- Download and save that changed Image in your folder.
How to compress a JPEG, WEBP, or HEIC Image?
There are different ways to compress JPEG, WEBP, or HEIC images, and the processes are given below:
- Open TinyImgcompress
- Go to a home page, select JPEG, WEBP, or HEIC images you want to compress, and then go to an upload option on a tool.
- On the other hand, drag and bring JPEG, WEBP, or HEIC pictures to the tool
- After the image upload, select Compress’ so the image size will reduce.
- Go to the Download option and save your JPEG, WEBP, or HEIC image.
What browser should I use to compress WEBP images?
Many browsers support WEBP to compress images comprising Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer, Edge, and others.
How can I compress an SVG image?
Here are easier ways to compress an SVG image and the steps are:
- Open and visit TinyImgcompress
- Go to an SVG image file on a homepage, then drag and put your SVG image file.
- Next, go to white space and select a file.
- Change the compression settings, and tap on the "Compress" button.
- Save the altered Image in your system.
How to compress a PNG image?
It is an effortless process to compress a PNG image, and the steps behind compressing a PNG image include the following:
- Visit a Tinyimgcompress
- Enter a homepage and then click on the PNG image to compress and upload a file on the tool
- However, pull and add your Image to the tool
- After the uploading process, hit ‘Compress’ to reduce an image size
- Click on ‘Download’ and save your PNG image on a system
How to reduce the image dimensions based on KB or MB?
- Choose the TinyImgcompress tool to shrink or reduce the image dimensions per your need for KB or MB.
- After that, reduce the file size to 100 KB or 1 MB on your JPG, PNG, JPEG, or others.
How to compress multiple images at the same time?
- One of the best tools, TinyImg, assists you in simultaneously compressing several types of images.
- You must choose various images you want to compress and zip simultaneously.
- Next, pull and add the images into a Tinyimgcompress tool.
- The image size will reduce quickly, and then select your desired ‘compress’ & ‘download images.